If you haven't voted, you have a little less than two hours!!
I wasn't able to make it this morning, but went after school. There were a few cars there and more came as I talked to neighbors and other members of the community after voting (more to just enjoy the sunshine and beautiful weather!!) and on a side note: if you voted at Springfield Park we need to give a shout out to those who were instrumental in the renovations!! What a beautiful place our community has!
The same can be said for our school. I have heard from several others in recent days that we have a nice building. It wasn't elaborate or overdone. And I know that we have a great staff! Regardless of the outcome of today's vote, we are still the same people we were yesterday. We do our jobs with the kids in mind and work to help ensure their success (or work to get the help they need to ensure success).
A lot has been said....many words have been written (both on this blog and on Facebook)....but now all we can do is wait...
So.....the waiting begins....
No comments:
Post a Comment