I am reminded of the latest internet "craze"......PINTEREST. (Picture an online version of a bulletin board filled with pictures to inspire dreams...and recipes, etc.)
If you haven't tried it, you have missed out on a chance to dream and to become inspired!
If you have, then you know how much time can be spent looking at pictures of everything! Meals have been transformed and inspired along with teaching ideas, crafting and even DIY projects for the home and more. I have a college friend who is seriously "addicted" (her words...but because of her I have found some great things! Isn't that what friends are for?) and I can picture her settling in with her computer, maybe a cup of coffee and getting comfy.
I hope that this blog finds you "settling in". If you are new here,I hope that you are checking out previous posts. The information hasn't changed. This is an important issue. There are a few things that aren't relevant (past meeting times and fundraisers and voting yes in November)....but it all matters for March. So, settle in, reacquaint yourself with the issues at hand and join the conversation. Feel free to discuss the issue amongst yourselves or with family and friends. PLEASE ask questions if something doesn't make sense. Share your disagreements! I believe that if we can start talking it will go a long way to help heal previous rifts and bring us together to work together for the children. There has to be a way to come up with a solution that we can all live with. And, if you have been with the blog since the "beginning", refresh your memory as to what we are trying to do. Be re-inspired to get involved! Or make a commitment to be part of the solution, even if you didn't help the last time.
I will leave you to the soft glow of your computer screen. Thanks for your desire to help make Stryker a great place to raise a family!
Please vote YES on March 6th! Together we can make a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment