Saturday, January 21, 2012
SIGNS
Do you know where your sign is? You can help by putting your sign in your yard! These signs were not collected after the levy defeat in November. The Concerned Citizens for Stryker Schools is asking if you would please put your signs back in your yards to help get the word out.
Don't they look so pretty against the snow?
(okay....so I cheated! I stayed in my nice, warm house to take the picture of my sign in the snow. Can't blame me....not a fan of snow....but I do live in northwest Ohio and that is the reality. Just stating the facts: MY sign is in my yard; it did snow..which makes the sign stand out...and it looks pretty because the sun is shining! AND you too can have a picture similar to mine....Just put your sign in your yard and yours will look as pretty as mine!!!)
Please vote YES on March 6th! Together we CAN make a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would put mine out if I still had it. Someone came along and took it. I thought someone had come along and collected them after the last levy.
ReplyDeleteLaVon
I can check to see if there are any more. I also have an old sign you can have! I can't believe someone took it!! I'll let you know what I find out!
ReplyDelete