Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another INVITATION.......

I have said many times on this blog, that we live in a great community. I came to Stryker in 1983. And I have been here ever since.... got married, purchased two homes (not at the same time) and I have raised my family here.

Things have changed over the years. People have come and gone...houses have changed, businesses have come and gone...some of it good, some of it not so good...but it is just like anything, time marches on. This isn't a post about "the good ole days" or even a post about how things have changed. This post is about an invitation: an invitation to "Show the love" to the community!

Thursday, February 16th from 4:30 to 6 p.m. come to the Stryker Fire Station. There will be refreshments, check out the fire trucks... specifically, see what is good in our town! AND....if you are a Stryker Lady Panther basketball fan, stop on your way to get your face painted for the game!! You will still have time to come and cheer on the BBC champs at their last game of the regular season at Pettisville!

So, come to the Fire Station on Thursday.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment