Thursday, October 27, 2011

Changing a light bulb...

In the previous post (Letting Your Light Shine), there was mention of the Scholastic Book Fair and a Family Night speaker. Both of these events are positive happenings for our district! To make sure that you are able to attend, I need to correct the information!

Scholastic Book Fair will take place NEXT WEEK beginning October 31. This is a great opportunity for families to buy books at reasonable prices. Purchases made will in turn help the school. Scholastic has been very generous in the past.

Brock Mealer WILL be speaking as part of the 21st Century Grant. The date for this is November 10,2011. I hope you will put this on your calendar! I know that I am looking forward to being inspired that night!

So, since those events have been cleared up, SHINE ON Stryker Local Schools! Thanks for what you do for our community.

Let's show our appreciation and vote YES on November 8th! Together, we CAN make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment